Below are the standings for the Cool Sports Network Bracket Challenge!
- Luca Pappa (530 points), 87%, (GONZAGA CHAMPION) X 610 MAX POINTS
- Grandpa Charlie (510 points), 81%, (NORTH CAROLINA CHAMPION) P 1470 MAX POINTS
- Ms. Lewin (490 points), 72% (GONZAGA CHAMPION) X 570 MAX POINTS
- Ann LaFrancis (470 points), 61.6% (VILLANOVA CHAMPION) P 1110 MAX POINTS
- Chase Coburn (410 points), 30% (AUBURN CHAMPION) X 490 MAX POINTS
- Mrs. Rooney (410 points), 30% (UCONN CHAMPION) X 410 MAX POINTS
- Meredith Coburn (380 points), 18.7% (ARIZONA CHAMPION) X 380 MAX POINTS
- Jason Coburn (340 points), 9.4% (KANSAS CHAMPION) P 990 MAX POINTS
- Chase Coburn BIAS (320 points), 7% (UCONN CHAMPION) X 320 MAX POINTS
I think with the way that North Carolina is playing, Grandpa Charlie’s Bracket will be #1. However, I would not be surprised to Villanova or Kansas winning it all, giving the title most likely to Ann LaFrancis or Jason Coburn. Those will be the top 3 most likely. However, anything can happen in this year’s March Madness Bracket considering the fact that St. Peters, a 15 seed, is in the Elite 8. However, what we know for sure is that Luca Pappa, Grandpa Charlie, Ms. Lewin, Ann La Francis and Jason Coburn have a chance to get #1 with just 7 games to go. Thanks for all who participated and good luck over the next 7 games!
To see coverage of these games, check out more Chase’s Sports News articles and podcast episodes on the Cool Sports Network!
Wiz Talk with Chase
Cool Sports Network